We at RedScrubs have taken upon ourselves the painstaking duty of scrubbing through many of the most popular medical-related blogs on the web. We present to you our favorite five.
For our number one blog post, we present the “Scrubby”. The Scrubby is our way of providing recognition to those that go out of their way to provide great content.
To the top five, we say THANK YOU for your dedication to the wonderful world of medicine. And to the winner of the Scrubby, a special CONGRATULATIONS is in order! In our humble opinion, you have earned the immeasurable value of our limelight.
- Scrubby Winner: The Baxter Heparin Recall, by Dr. Wes
- Unintended Consequences – More On Pneumonia. By DB’s Medical Rants
- Sandbox Wars: Diploma vs. Degree, Let’s give it a rest. By our very own Mike Pringle
- Reader Response: Fast Food Indulgence, Dirty Marketing Tricks and Personal Responsibility, by Mark Sisson’s Daily Apple.
- Z-packs for every man, woman, child, dog, cat, and mouse. By Crass-Pollination: An ER Blog.