There were some great posts put up over the past seven days. In fact, I had such a hard time choosing the winner that five posts remained on the Honorable Mention list rather than the typical four. As long as you keep blogging, you have a chance at a free pair of red scrubs.
Of course, submitting a post directly to us will give you a little bit of special attention; as we are only human and love the attention. Not to mention you just may get an increase in traffic by making it on our glorious Honorable Mention list!
Scruby Winner: Medical Leech Use by Suture for a Living
- Not enough Primary Care Physicians by DB’s Medical Rants
- Asking for help is not a sign of weakness by Mike Pringle
- Pfizer enlists a Labor Union (SEIU) to promote the “Cholesterol Con” by Maggie Mahar
- A Drug Rep tells it all by the Carlat Psychiatry Blog
- Doctor’s need to become politally active by Dr Aniruddha Malpani